My Trip to Paris

Travel Camera Accessories ↤↤↤click it please

Lonely Planet Paris (Travel Guide) ↚↚↚  click it please

------My Trip to Paris -----


My trip to Paris was an incredible experience. I stay in Paris for 6 nights , the most romantic city in the world offered me a lot of unforgettable moments. The city was magnificent and full of historical places. I stay at  Qualys Apolonia Hotel  Mouffetard near the Place de Monge Metro station. Near the hotel , there are so many French restaurants and I enjoyed my first dinner at one of those restaurant. French cuisines are delicious with or without a glass of wine or beverages . 
Paris is the culinary capital of the world and is known worldwide for its gourmet cuisine. Some of the best places to eat in Paris include Le Cinq, Taillevent, Restruant Pierre Gagnaire, and L’Astrance. 




The day I arrived in Paris, I was very excited to walk around and to explore the city. The first day I arrived in Paris, weather wasn't so pleasant , it was a very cloudy and little bit of raining but bad weather can't bother me. I listed all the sites which I wanted to visit in Paris before I fly to Paris. After I checked in the Hotel , I took rest for a while and fresh up. Later, I go out and start seeing  touristy sites as much as I can on my first day in Paris. Incredible Paris, so many beautiful sites , monuments, cathedral, amusement parks, beautiful gardens, art galleries, museum, farmers market, Opera house etc. 




I love walking around on the streets of Paris and never get tired of taking pictures . Paris make me feel so energetic.
Montmartre, Paris 

Paris is regarded as one of the most romantic cities in the world. Paris has a certain charm. Touristy as it may seem, I love walking along the Seine River, visiting all the touristy spots and trying to take a picture of the Eiffel Tower from every possible angle. The view from the top of Eiffel tower is spectacular and it is the most prominent landmark in Paris.


Best deals on DAILY HEALTH and PERSONAL Care  ⇔ Just click it



CHASING PARIS, is it a good book ?  ----- Just click and check it out
     
Eiffel Tower

The Pont des Arts or Love Lock bridge near the Notre Dame sees many couples attaching locks to the the bridge and proclaiming their undying love to each other.
Love Lock Bridge, Paris


Ladies love such a cool stuff  ==== check it out, just click it


Arc de Triomphe

Do you LOVE READING ?  ↩↩↩ just click it


Paris has many well known museum and art galleries in the world. Louvre museum, the most visited museum in the world. The Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci is also displayed there. Outside the museum is a sizeable glass pyramid.

Visiting Paris, France was truly a memorable experience. Paris ,one of the most beautiful cities in the world you can visit. There are so many phenomenal things to see and I am sure you will never get bored . 

Paris je t'aime

By : Promoter Blogger






Great accessories for Travel ⇠⇠⇠ just click it

 " Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” - Mark Twain

Literature and Fiction Books  ⇐⇐ Just click it

Popular posts from this blog

Early Symptoms and Later signs of Breast cancer

SYMPTOMS OF THYROID CANCER

SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY FAILURE